Thursday, June 1, 2017

June Here We Go!

I cannot believe we are already in June! This year honestly feels like it is flyyyyying by! I am happy summertime is here though!

I didn't formally do a May month. I originally wanted to focus on career and business. I wanted to take a course, set up a dedicated distraction free zone, sign up for a new certification, and redo my website. I actually finished my website in April and I started a new course on Instagram. I decided not to sign up for a new certification because I am actually going to go back to teaching so there's no need right now to start something new. May was a super busy month for me, both professionally and personally. So, that's where a lot of my time went this past month. I am going to be moving in about a week back to Raleigh so I will be setting up my distraction free zone there(I'm getting a new desk! Eep!).



For June, my goals were to take two new classes, learn one new braid for my hair per week, and learn ukulele. Since I am moving and there will be expenses in that plus a month without salary, I may not have enough funds to take two new classes. My goal is to at least plan two classes I will take within the next year. I have always wanted to learn I Will Follow You Into the Dark by Death Cab for Cutie so that is my goal to learn on uke this month!

Braids I'm learning:
French
Dutch
Fishtail
Headband

No comments:

Post a Comment