Saturday, April 1, 2017


Whew! March was a tough month but I made it. My computer is clean. I deleted over 25 gigs of data just out of my downloads file. While I didn't quite put the cleaning schedule in place that I thought I would, I did read the Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up and it is indeed changing my life. But I realized that the process from that was going to take longer than the month of March for me. I am glad I seem to have found something that is finally going to work!


In April, I am going to focus on relationships. My goals are to contact an old friend, call my family more often(I am going to aim for more than once a week with my mom and call my pop-pop and sister on the phone at least once), write someone a hand written letter, and develop a system for remembering birthdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment