Saturday, September 2, 2017

Where's August?/September's Happiness

Soooo I started a new job in August and my happiness project was put on hold. I was full throttle on my new teaching job. I looooove my new teaching job but it did eat up my time for a whole month. I am back on track with my happiness project for September!



In July, as part of my try something new, I started recording my first few podcast episodes with my BFF Hilary. I had to take some off in August to concentrate on my new job but we are planning to launch in September. I also listened to the latest Death Cab for Cutie album and pretty much memorized all the words to the songs(and learned one on uke!).

Yay! September! Fall is in the air. September is Wesley month. He chose all of these activities. So here's what I'm doing this month: keep track of everything I do for one week, hike 2 times, and create a memory scrapbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment