Thursday, March 2, 2017

March - Organization



February has come and gone! Even though my goals for February were a little ambitious(seriously, what was I thinking?! - I didn't even write 10 good poems in one semester in college), I gained a lot from it. I wrote for the first time in forever, played my flute, and even painted, something I've always wanted to do but never did because I didn't want to be graded. It was fun to focus on my creativity, something I've neglected since being out of college.


I painted this myself! :-)

In March, I am going to focus on cleaning/organization. I skipped this month to do something "fun" in February to recharge but I am ready to get my life organized. My goals are to set up a cleaning schedule, use the one minute rule (anything that can be done in under a minute, do it right away), and clean up my computer files. I'm going to use this weekend to research and set up my cleaning schedule and then implement the rest of the month.

This area is definitely one of my weaknesses and I'm excited to take it on and develop new habits.

P.S. My morning routine and daily yoga practice are still going strong from January. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment